Job Title: Sales Executive
Department: Sales and Marketing
Report to: Business Development Manager
Sales representatives sell retail products, goods and services to customers. Sales representatives work with
Customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process. Sales representatives will
work to find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals and any other reasonably acceptable
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily
work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
2. Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, making
recommendations to management.
3. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing,products, new products,
delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
4. Gives sales presentations to a range of prospective clients and adjusts content ofsales presentations by
studying the type of sales outlet.
5. Handles sales promotions, exhibitions and any other outdoor marketing event
6. Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such asdaily call reports, weekly .
work plans, and monthly analyses.
7. Provides historical records by maintaining and regularly updating records onclient sales.
8. Contributes to team eort by accomplishing related results as needed.
9. Negotiates all contracts with prospective clients
10. Prepares and submits sales contracts for orders, bids, quotations, responds to RFQs, RFPs, ITBs and all other
tender documents as well as consequently following up.
11. Manages the front oce station by answering the company phone line, recordingthose calls, taking
messages, and also ensuring the company phone line is notmisused by other organisational members
12. Keeps the meeting room tidy and in good order for regular and ad hoc use as wellas keeping the showroom
organized with products and samples available, cleanand well displayed.
Qualications and Skills:
1. Diploma in business, marketing, economics or related eld
2. Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. A commitment to excellent customer service and client relationship management
5. Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers
6. Outstanding negotiation skills•Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and use
of the Internet
7. Ability to adopt exible work practices and working in teams
8. Analytical and Presentation skills•Market and Product knowledge
In the absence of the Business Development Manager, the Sales team will report to the Managing Director.
Send in your application including a CV and copies of your academic certicates not later than 9th/03/2018 to
the email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or drop it at the address address below.
Please call Tel: +256 312 106 599 during working hours for any clarification you may require.